two handle cast iron pan, cast iron poffertjes pan
|Delivery port||Xingang, Tianjin|
Sizzler Dish with Wooden Tray and Lifting Handle
Impress your guests by presenting meals in authentic style with this cast iron sizzler dish. The cast iron dish will retain heat and keep your food warm for longer. Features include a longer handle to help you safely move the plate from oven to table, and also a wooden tray to place the hot dish on and protect your table. Great for serving delicious home cooked Indian, Oriental and grilled meals.
Directions for use
Prepare and cook your meal as normal but allow 5-10 minutes less cooking time. Preheat the sizzler dish at a high temperature.
Once your food is near the end of the cooking time, place the food onto the sizzler dish and cook for 5-10 minutes in at a medium heat.
Be sure to have the wooden tray nearby and take the sizzler dish out of the oven and place onto the wooden tray. Serve to the table immediately.
Always wear protective oven gloves when handling hot cookware.
Wash before first use. Wash in warm, soapy water rinse and towel dry.
Allow to cool before immersing in water after use.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers.
If you have stubborn food residues, soak the pans in hot soapy water until the stain loosens and can easily be removed.
the benefits of cast iron cookware:
1. A cast iron cookware allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a cast iron cookware in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron cookware rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast iron is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron cookware, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in cast iron cookware. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive.
7. Food cooks beautifully. Using a cast iron skillet you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
8. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
9. In an emergency, cast iron cookware can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
10. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial .
Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd, specializing in all kinds of enamel cast iron cookwares, oil cast iron cookwares, stone mortars and slates, is located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei province.
With solid economic basis, perfect system of administration, high quality employee group, we create competitive advantage for our company. Our company is based on the principle of quality first, honesty and trustworthiness, sincerity and mutual bebefits. We have won top reputation and have established long lasting business relationship with retailers and agencies here at home and abroad. We have a large service network and high coverage and efficiency service are approved by many firms and institutes. We are commited to making our company the largest and most professinal cast iron cookware, frying pans, stone mortars, slates and heating pad company in this region. Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd will offer you high quality products and services with most professional spirits.