Cast Iron Fondue Set With Matte Black Finish
|Packing||brown box or color box|
|MOQ||500 if brown box1000 if color box|
inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box
1 pc/brown or color box, and then 4 pcs in a brown carton
delivery port: Xingang, Tianjin
delivery date: 40 days after order confirms
benefits of cooking with enameled cast iron cookware include:
1.Versatility - Whether you are using an enameled cast iron skillet or an enameled cast iron dutch oven, they are perfect for the stove top or the oven. In fact, because of the enamel coating, enameled cast iron will not harm electric or glass stove tops.
2. Easy Cleanup - The glassy coating of enameled cast iron makes cleaning it even easier than traditional cast iron cookware. Just use hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. In fact, many styles of enameled cast iron cookware are even dishwasher-safe.
3. Even Heating - As with all types of cast iron cookware, enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution to your food. This is especially useful with enameled cast iron casserole pots and dutch ovens when baking at low temperatures in an oven.
4. No Seasoning - Because of the enamel coating on enameled cast iron cookware, there is no need for seasoning before use. In fact, the enamel coating makes enameled cast iron skillets, casserole pots and dutch ovens non-stick – similar to properly seasoned traditional cast iron cookware.
5. No Rust - Unlike traditional cast iron cookware, which is prone to rusting when not seasoned properly or when submerged in water for long periods of time, enameled cast iron cookware’s coating protects it from the effects, allowing you to boil water, soak and place your enameled cast iron dutch ovens and skilets in the dishwasher.
6. Variety - One of the most notable benefits of enameled cast iron is the variety of colors it gives to consumers. Enameled cast iron cookware is available in a wide array of colors that you can purchase to match your existing cookware, place settings or kitchen decor.
This product is designed for preparing foods. It is suitable for use with gas, electric, halogen, induction and glass ceramic hobs. Ovenproof to 240℃
1) Beware that the handles may become very hot during cooking. So please use oven mitts or BBQ gloves for your protection.
2) Place the product when hot on a heatproof base and not on the unprotected countertop.
3) During cooking it is extremely important not to lose sight of the product while you are heating grease in it. Grease can overheat very quickly and ignite. In case of a grease fire, never attempt to extinguish the fire with water. Smother the flames with a lid or a thick wool blanket.
4) Make sure never to heat up the product while it is empty. Failure to do so may cause the enamel coating to crack.
5) To avoid damage to the enamel coating, use kitchen utensils made of heat-resistant plastic or wood only. Do not cut any food directly in the product.
6) Never put dripping wet meats in hot grease. The resulting splashing grease may come into contact with a glowing hob and start a fire.
7) Always adjust the size of the gas flames to the bottom of the product, the hob or the oven.
8) The product is not microware proof.
9) The product is ovenproof! Place the product on an oven grate, not directly on the floor of the oven.
10)The product is not dishwasher proof.
Before Use and Use Rightly
1) Before first use, boil out the product 2-3 times with water to remove any production residue. Then clean the product with warm soapy water, rinse with clear water and dry thoroughly.
2) Brush a little oil or butter on the inside of the product. Slowly warm up the product at low temperature. Turn down the temperature as soon as the grease soaks in. Wait approx 2-3 minutes until the product has cooled down and remove any excess grease.
3) Do not cook or grill at high temperature. Cast iron is an excellent retainer of heat, so medium temperature is fully sufficient. Too high a temperature may lead to unsatisfactory cooking results or cause foods to stick.
4) Do not heat up the product too quickly. Failure to do so may cause the enamel coating to crack, if the cast iron expands more quickly than the enamel.
Cleaning and Care
1) Always allow the product to cool down slightly before cleaning. Never submerge the product in cold water while it is still hot. The temperature shock may damage the enamel. Also do not fill the product with cold water.
2) Rinse your product with hot water and off-the-shelf detergent.
3) First soak any food residue and remove them using a wooden scraper, sponge or brush.
4) Never use any hard objects, steel wool or abrasive or aggressive cleaning agents such as chlorine blench-failure to do so may damage the enamel.
5) Thoroughly dry the product after cleaning. From time to time, rub a little cooking oil into the rim of the product to prevent the eventual formation of the rust bloom.
6) Store the product in a dry, well-ventilated space.
1. What’s your main products?
Our main products are cast iron cookware with vegetable oil or enamel coating, marble or granite mortar and pestle. We expand our field to glassware, carbon steel cake mould, ceramic products, woodware etc.
2. Do you have any certifications?
Our cast iron factory has passed BSCI and Wal-mart inspection. Our products pass LFGB, SGS and FDA.
3. Can I customize the cast iron cookware?
Yes, for our existing products, surface treatment can be vegetable oil or enamel coating;
For enamel coating cast iron cookware, inside color can be white enamel or matte black enamel; outside color can be colorful.
For lid knob, cast iron, stainless steel or bakelite material are available.
For new products, as long as you can provide us the design pictures or samples, we can open mould to produce it.
4. What’s your monthly production capacity?
Daily 2,000pcs, monthly 60,000 pcs, about 10 tons ( 10*20’container) in a months.
5. What about the delivery time?
Usually 40 days after order confirmed according to the factory’s schedule and customers’ order quantity. Our common delivery port is Xingang, Tianjin.
6. What’s your payment terms?
T/T, 30% deposit, balance against copy of B/L
7. What about your main customers?
In USA, we have ROSS, MAYER, TTU, Wal-mart, 360 purchasing etc.
In Germany, we have Lidl, ArdiI, Genius, etc.
In Hongkong, we have LF, Bergner(HK)Ltd, etc
8. Why choose us?
1) 15 years’ exporting experience;
2) BSCI, Wal-mart inspection, LFGB, SGS, FDA;
3) Large production capacity, fast shipment;
4) Professional exporting team;
Welcome to cooperate with us.
Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd, specializing in all kinds of enamel cast iron cookwares, oil cast iron cookwares, stone mortars and slates, is located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei province.With solid economic basis, perfect system of administration, high quality employee group, we create competitive advantage for our company. Our company is based on the principle of quality first, honesty and trustworthiness, sincerity and mutual benefits. We have won top reputation and have established long lasting business relationship with retailers and agencies here at home and abroad. We have a large service network and high coverage and efficiency service are approved by many firms and institutes. We are commited to making our company the largest and most professinal cast iron cookware, frying pans, stone mortars, slates and heating pad company in this region. Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd will offer you high quality products and services with most professional spirits.