Cast Iron Baking Pan 9 by 13 Inches
|Product name||cast iron baking pan|
|Packing||brown box or color box|
|MOQ||500 or 1000|
inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box
1 pc/ white or color box, and then 4 pcs in a brown carton
delivery port: Xingang, Tianjin
delivery date: 30 days after order confirms
This product is designed for preparing foods. It is suitable for use with gas, electric, halogen, induction and glass ceramic hobs. Ovenproof to 240℃
1) Beware that the handles may become very hot during cooking. So please use oven mitts or BBQ gloves for your protection.
2) Place the product when hot on a heatproof base and not on the unprotected countertop.
3) During cooking it is extremely important not to lose sight of the product while you are heating grease in it. Grease can overheat very quickly and ignite. In case of a grease fire, never attempt to extinguish the fire with water. Smother the flames with a lid or a thick wool blanket.
4) Make sure never to heat up the product while it is empty. Failure to do so may cause the enamel coating to crack.
5) To avoid damage to the enamel coating, use kitchen utensils made of heat-resistant plastic or wood only. Do not cut any food directly in the product.
6) Never put dripping wet meats in hot grease. The resulting splashing grease may come into contact with a glowing hob and start a fire.
7) Always adjust the size of the gas flames to the bottom of the product, the hob or the oven.
8) The product is not microware proof.
9) The product is ovenproof! Place the product on an oven grate, not directly on the floor of the oven.
10)The product is not dishwasher proof.
Before Use and Use Rightly
1) Before first use, boil out the product 2-3 times with water to remove any production residue. Then clean the product with warm soapy water, rinse with clear water and dry thoroughly.
2) Brush a little oil or butter on the inside of the product. Slowly warm up the product at low temperature. Turn down the temperature as soon as the grease soaks in. Wait approx 2-3 minutes until the product has cooled down and remove any excess grease.
3) Do not cook or grill at high temperature. Cast iron is an excellent retainer of heat, so medium temperature is fully sufficient. Too high a temperature may lead to unsatisfactory cooking results or cause foods to stick.
4) Do not heat up the product too quickly. Failure to do so may cause the enamel coating to crack, if the cast iron expands more quickly than the enamel.
Cleaning and Care
1) Always allow the product to cool down slightly before cleaning. Never submerge the product in cold water while it is still hot. The temperature shock may damage the enamel. Also do not fill the product with cold water.
2) Rinse your product with hot water and off-the-shelf detergent.
3) First soak any food residue and remove them using a wooden scraper, sponge or brush.
4) Never use any hard objects, steel wool or abrasive or aggressive cleaning agents such as chlorine blench-failure to do so may damage the enamel.
5) Thoroughly dry the product after cleaning. From time to time, rub a little cooking oil into the rim of the product to prevent the eventual formation of the rust bloom.
6) Store the product in a dry, well-ventilated space.
Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd, specializing in all kinds of enamel cast iron cookwares, oil cast iron cookwares, stone mortars and slates, is located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei province.
With solid economic basis, perfect system of administration, high quality employee group, we create competitive advantage for our company. Our company is based on the principle of quality first, honesty and trustworthiness, sincerity and mutual benefits. We have won top reputation and have established long lasting business relationship with retailers and agencies here at home and abroad. We have a large service network and high coverage and efficiency service are approved by many firms and institutes. We are commited to making our company the largest and most professinal cast iron cookware, frying pans, stone mortars, slates and heating pad company in this region. Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd will offer you high quality products and services with most professional spirits.